Try or Free Tri Training Clinics out! Our next clinic is Nov.20 at 7pm and we welcome both beginners and seasoned athletes alike. Clinics are taught once a month by Shannon Clawson, one of our Personal Trainers and also a USAT Certified Coach. Clinics are each limited to 50 people, so reserve your spot today by signing up at the front desk today!
Next Clinic: Nov.20
Ultimate CHRC Biggest Loser Camp
Join us at CHRC for a new, improved, and re-energized season of the Biggest Loser! This camp will be taught by Personal Trainers Jennifer Cottam and Caleb Smith, and is designed for anyone who wants to improve their life with exercise and healthy eating habits. During the
camp you will be competing individually against the other participants and also as a member of a team. The following is included in the camp:
• Official weigh-ins: beginning, mid-camp, and final weights taken on a body-compostion scale---will also be taking body measurements
• 8-week Ultimate pass to fitness and cardio rooms during camp
• Unlimited access to water aerobics, land aerobics,and cycling class during the camp
• Daily calorie counting training and weekly nutritional information
• Participants will be assigned to a trainer for team challenges and overall competition
• A free camp fitness bag, a free water bottle, and incentive prizes to motivate you along the way
• Email access to Jen and Caleb for answers to questions and expert advice
• Weekly one-on-one time with your trainer (5 minute consultations)
• "Before & After" photos --so you can see the awesome changes your body has made through this camp
A free introduction class will be taught Wed. Jan. 15 at CHRC at 5:30pm. The kick-off meeting for the camp will be Wed. Jan. 22 at CHRC at 7:30pm in the "Pool Room". For more information on this fun camp, please pick up a brochure at one of the main desks!
Summer Lesson Sign-up Kickoff Begins April 11 at 10am
Sign-up for tennis, swim, and skate lessonsbegin on April 11 at 10am. Our instructors are ready to help anyone of any ability level or age learn a new skill, whether it be swinging a racket, ice skating, or swimming. Discounted prices if register early: see individual web pages later on this month for details...
Dates: Beginning April 11
Luck of the Heights Racquetball Tournament
The Luck of the Heights Racquetball Tournament matches will be played at CHRC Mar. 11-15. Pick up an entry form to enter then mail or bring it
to Redwood Recreation Center, 3060 Lester St., West Valley City, UT, 84119. Call Ruth McGovern at 385.468.1870 or Patti Hansen at 801.943.3190 x. 106 for more info on this fun annual event.