Get ready for summer with CHRC's Biggest Loser Camp. You'll get fit, meet friends, and have a good time doing it all. This camp is designed for anyone who wants to improve their life with exercise and healthy eating habits. During the camp you will be competing individually against the other participants and as a member of a team. The following is included in the camp:
• Official weigh-ins: beginning, mid-camp, and final weights taken on a body-compostion scale---will also be taking body measurements
• 8-week Ultimate pass to fitness and cardio rooms during camp
• Unlimited access to water aerobics, land aerobics,and cycling classes during the camp
• Daily calorie counting training and weekly nutritional information
• Participants will be assigned to a trainer for team challenges and overall competition
• A free camp fitness bag, a free water bottle, and incentive prizes to motivate you along the way
• Email access to Jen and Marci, your camp instructors, for answers to questions and expert advice
• Weekly one-on-one time with your trainer (5 minute consultations)
• "Before & After" photos --so you can see the awesome changes your body has made through this camp
The kick-off meeting for the camp will be April 2 at 6:30pm in the Pool Room. For more information on this fun camp, please pick up a brochure at one of the main desks!
April 18, 2014. 7:00 pm-9:00pm. Free ice skating with a live D.J., pizza & candy grab. This event is for teenagers only, others will not be allowed on the ice. We will be accepting donations to the Utah Food Bank.
Kid's Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday, April 19, 2014. 10:00 am at Butler Park (2700 E. 7500 S behind Butler Middle School). Please arrive early to find your age group.Age groups: 0-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12. Bring your own basket. We will be accepting donations to the Utah food bank.
Super Spring Break Hours
We will have extra open plunge hours and extra skating hours over Spring Break. April 14-18: splash/specialty pools 12-4pm and 6-9pm, racing/diving pools 1-4pm and 7-9pm. April 19: splash/specialty pools 12-8pm, racing /diving 1-8pm. April 14 and 20: public skate 2-4pm. April 15: 7-9pm. April 16, 18, 19: 2-4pm and 7-9pm.
Come join us for some extra fun over the holiday! (Facility will be closed Easter Sun., April 20.)