FIELDS MAY NOT BE USED BY ORGANIZED LEAGUES AND/OR TEAMS WITHOUT AUTHORIZED RESERVATIONS, EVEN IF THE FIELDS ARE OTHERWISE OPEN.
- We manage and/or schedule field space at the following parks and schools:
- Butler Park - Soccer & Football Fields
- Mountview Park - 2 Soccer Fields
- Bywater Park - 3 Baseball/Softball Fields
- Canyon View - 2 Mulit-use Fields
- Butler Elementary - 1 Multi-use Field
- Bella Vista - 2 Multi-use Fields
- Ridgecrest Elementary - 1 Multi-use Field
- Mill Hollow Park - 1 Mulit-use Field
- Athletic field reservations must be coordinated with CHPRSA and must abide by these guidelines.
- Casual recreational use of fields is permitted on a first-come, first serve basis, unless fields are otherwise reserved
- Any vandalism or other damage to fields or property will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Use fields at your own risk.
- Field rentals are subject to availability and do not include pavilion or outdoor courts use, or access to any sporting equipment other than what is already at/on the field (i.e., soccer goals, bases, etc. as applicable) for the appropriate season.
- All organizations who wish to sell concessions at games and/or events must obtain permits from both Cottonwood Heights City and the Salt Lake County Health Department.
Field Reservation Request Form