Purchasing and dedicating a new bench or picnic table with the Cottonwood Heights Parks & Recreation Foundation is a beautiful way to honor your significate loved ones for all park patrons to enjoy. Your generous contribution supports the Cottonwood Heights Parks & Recreation Foundation while also enhancing the park itself and leaving a lasting memory. The Cottonwood Heights Parks & Recreation Foundation will work with you to choose your park location, identify the perfect onsite spot for installation, and craft a special inscribed plaque.
- Memorial requests (i.e., Bench(s) and picnic table(s) donations) must be in compliance with the current Cottonwood Heights Parks & Recreation standards.
- All wording on a proposed plaque(s) must meet Cottonwood Heights Parks & Recreation approval.
- The Cottonwood Heights Parks & Recreation reserves the right to refuse or deny any memorial request or donation.
- All memorials shall be the property of the Cottonwood Heights Parks & Recreation.
All memorial requests, must be submitted in writing to the Cottonwood Heights Parks & Recreation, Executive Director. Our Executive Director, Ben Hill would be happy to assist you along the way. His email is email@example.com or you can reach him on his office phone at 801-943-3190 x110.
The request must include, but not be limited to…
- The reason for the memorial request.
- The detailed specifications of the memorial being requested.
- The desired location of the proposed memorial.
- The proposed plans for the installation of the proposed memorial.
- The estimated value and cost of the memorial.
After the memorial request has been submitted in writing, the Executive Director will evaluate the request and make a recommendation to the Board of Trustees for final approval. The memorial shall be installed by a professional, authorized by the Cottonwood Heights Parks & Recreation. The requesting party shall be solely responsible for the cost of the Memorial and its installation. The cost for a bench and its installation, can range between $2,000 and $2,500. The cost for a picnic table and its installation, can range between $3,000 and $3,500.