The ice rink is closed at this time and all programs, public sessions, freestyles, and private reservations are cancelled. The rink is estimated to re-open in June 2024.
Stick 'n Puck sessions are a great way to enhance your individual skills! Training and coaching is permitted during these sessions, please note the separate coach rate as specified below.
Member Pre-Pay Rate: $6/session
Non- Member Pre-Pay Rate : $7/session
Day-of Rate: $2 additional premium
Visiting Coaches - $15/coach/session
Cancellations or changes <2 hours in advance: 50% credit only
Cancellations or changes after session start: NO refunds or credits
STICK 'N PUCK RULES
- Proctective gear including a helmet and gloves is required for all skaters.
- For individual practice or training consisting of no more than three skaters at a time
- Holding team practices/blocking of sections of the ice is not allowed
- No cones or other obstacles allowed on the ice
- No “drop-in” games allowed
- CHRC will provide up to two goal sets each session, but does not provide skates or equipment for Stick 'n Puck or Drop-In Sessions.
- 10 or less skaters = two nets total
- 10+ skaters = no more than four nets total
- If you are training players specific to your organization, or you're otherwise being paid to train players, you must pay this rate per session; a parent/guardian of a skater that is simply practicing with their child may register as a normal skater for these sessions.
- Skaters who wish to cancel or change their session reservation may do so through their online account, and will receive 100% credit if done more than 2 hours in advance of the session start time.
- For cancellation requests less than two hours before session start, but previous to session start, please contact email@example.com. Refund Policies can be viewed below.
See month by month session availability and register online via ActivityReg.com.
New to hockey? We partner with the Utah Jr. Grizzlies for an in-house Learn-To-Play program!