The Cottonwood Heights Parks and Recreation Service Area either owns or co-manages the following parks, playgrounds, playing fields and pavilions listed below. Park usage reservations may be made at the CHRC front office. Tennis courts are reserved independently of pavilions. For bathroom use, you are required to use your own soap and/or hand sanitizer.
ALL BUSINESS AND/OR PRIVATE PURPOSES MUST RENT FIELDS AND/OR PAVILIONS FOR EVENTS AND/OR ORGANIZED ACTIVITIES.
Planning a big party or get together? Reserve one of our park pavilions for it! Park rental reservations must be made in-person at our office at least 1 week in advance. All reservations require a signed waiver. Events for retail or commercial sales for profit will need temporary business licenses from Cottonwood Heights City. Reservations can be made in person at our front office or online.
Pavilions are available for rent April 15 - October 15
All reservations MUST be made online or in-person @ CHRC. We do NOT take reservations over the phone as there is a contract that must be signed.
- Mountview, Bywater and Antczak Park Pavilions
- Cottonwood Heights Resident Requests: January 1 - March 31; Must be done in-person @ CHRC to verify residency
- General Public Requests: Open April 1; Online or in-person @ CHRC.
- Mill Hollow and Butler Park Pavilions
- CH Resident & General Public Requests: Open January 1; Online or in-person @ CHRC