MANAGER ON DUTY
RANGE/WORKING CONDITIONS: $16.19 – 17.50/hr DOE; Part time, non-seasonal and seasonal positions that have a flexible schedules.
FREE Premium Family Memberships, discounts and perks are included for all employees working at the Rec!
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Customer service experience
- Preferably on staff as a Customer Service Representative with six months’ experience.
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR certification within thirty days of accepting position.
- Knowledge of facility functions, policies, and procedures helpful, but not required.
- Understanding of facility management, with an emphasis on recreation.
- Strong communication and public relations skills
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Approved Criminal Background Investigation check if over 18 years if age
POSITION PURPOSE: Responsible for supervising and overseeing operations of the Recreation Service Area during the absence of the Director, or designee. Ensures Service Area policies and procedures and applicable laws are followed. Oversee provision of a full range of recreation services to patrons. Ensure that patrons are professionally and safely served and that all questions and problems are promptly and courteously resolved. Supervises, assists, and supports staff. Oversees and ensures building security. Perform miscellaneous functions as required.
- Ensures that operations are conducted in accordance with CHRC’s Facility policies and procedures; and are in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
- Ensures Center security. Conducts facility “walk through” to ensure patrons have completed the required check-in procedures.
- Ensures that CHRC employees are performing their duties in a professional and respectful manner and in accordance with CHRC’s employee policy and procedure manual.
- Ensures that Center operations are smoothly and safely conducted.
- Responds to Center emergencies.
- Performs and oversees all opening and closing functions.
- Assists with varies office functions.
- Ensures that staffing levels are appropriate and that employees are on time and at their respective work areas.
- Ensures that a positive, professional image of the Center is maintained and projected. Promotes excellent public relations.
SEND RESUMES/APPLICATION TO RUTH BROWN: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call for more information (801)943-3190 x107