Planning a big party or get together? Reserve one of our park pavilions for it! Park rental reservations must be made in-person at our office at least 1 week in advance. All reservations require a signed waiver. Events for retail or commercial sales for profit will need temporary business licenses from Cottonwood Heights City. Reservations can be made in person at our front office or online.
Pavilions are available for rent April 15 - October 15
Please Note: Due to the playground upgrades at Bywater, Mill Hollow & Antczak Parks there will be construction starting mid to late summer. Please stay turned as not all park amenities will be available at time of pavilion reservation.
- Mountview, Bywater and Antczak Park Pavilions
- Cottonwood Heights Resident Requests: January 1 - March 31; Must be done in-person @ CHRC to verify residency
- General Public Requests: Open April 1; Online or in-person @ CHRC
- Please note that Antczak Tennis/Pickleball courts will be opening sometime in November 2022! Check back for updates!.
- Mill Hollow and Butler Park Pavilions
- CH Resident & General Public Requests: Open January 1; Online or in-person @ CHRC