General Pool Rules
Our Pools are for multiple uses. Activities, including lap swimming, water walking, Aqua Fitness, swim team practices, lessons, rentals and specialty programs, may restrict lane availability.
- When limited lap lanes are available, lanes must be shared with other lap swimmers.
- If 2 or more swimmers must share a lane, circle swimming must be used.
- At least 2 lap lanes are available during weekend and evening open plunge.
- Modest swimsuits are required of all swimmers.
- No cut-off's or jeans allowed in the water.
- CHRC Staff reserves the right to deem what is appropriate attire.
- Children under the age of 8 must not be left unattended in the pool areas or anywhere on the premises; children, age 5 and under, must have a responsible person, age 14 years or older, with them in the water at all times at a ratio of 1 adult per 3 children-no exceptions.
- Anyone requiring diapers, regardless of age, must wear a swim diaper and plastic pants in the water. Any child under age 3 must wear a swim diaper and plastic pants in the water: both are available for purchase at the outdoor kiosk or in the front office.
- Patrons must be 48" in height to ride the outdoor water slides.
- No alcohol, glassware or smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Please be aware that you swim at your own risk.
- Lifeguards have the authority to enforce any and all other rules.
- Failure to follow the rules may result in expulsion from the Facility.